The oil and gas, rail, power generation, and many other topside sectors always need inspection solutions.
Combining ease of use with unprecedented through-coating detection performance, ACFM is the smart option for surface crack detection in a wide range of applications across many industry sectors. The rugged ACFM instruments, coupled with a wide range of off the shelf or custom probes, provide inspectors with tools to detect and size surface indications often in demanding environments. With easy setup, no on-site calibration and full recording of all inspection data, ACFM provides a fast and effective inspection technology.
The PACE instrument offers a simple and highly portable platform ideally suited for rope access and single person weld inspection. The AMIGO expands the application scope by supporting multi-element array probes and high temperature tolerant probes.
Key industries served:
- Oil & gas
- In-service weld inspection
- Storage spheres and tank welds
- Bridges and infrastructure
- Elevated temperature welds
- Mining – gear teeth; excavator welds
- Rail – vehicle bodies and axles
- Rail – rail surface crack inspection
- Military vehicle body welds