Electronics Calibration Technician (Milton Keynes Office)
We are currently looking for a multi-skilled person to join our talented team of technicians for a period of 6 months. The role will involve a mix of calibration and supporting manufacturing if required. The right candidate will be required to thoroughly inspect customers equipment on arrival to identify any faults. The role will also involve assisting with day to day manufacturing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspecting and reporting on the condition of customer equipment.
- Calibrating customer equipment.
- Ensuring that customers receive their equipment within a specified deadline.
- Work as part of the Production Team to achieve Targets and KPI’s.
- Ensure that Company Quality Policy and Procedures are applied.
- Ensure that Company Health and Safety Polices and Procedures are applied.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within an electronics manufacturing or testing environment.
- Ability to carry out both surface mount and through hole soldering.
- Experience handling and wiring of cables assemblies.
- Experience using electronic test equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter, lap power supplies, etc.
- GCSE’S Grade c or above in Mathematics, Science and English or Equivalent
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- Must be able to work well individually with limited supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve under pressure and think outside of the box
- Fully capable of using MS office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- ONC or NVQ level 3 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering Apprenticeship
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610