Inside Sales & Lead Generation Professional (Milton Keynes office)
As an inside sales & lead generation professional, you will be asked to collaborate on various projects aimed at supporting the worldwide sales organisation, generating campaigns to promote the company and its products to its customers and work closely with the Eddyfi Technologies head office (Quebec) marketing team; act as the central communication point to drive lead generation marketing content in collaboration with the product management team in Milton Keynes.
We pride ourselves in attracting the best people in our field. We are committed to developing the excellence of our people and delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers.
Our premises is based in a prestigious location in Milton Keynes city centre.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with TSC product management team and the Marketing team in Quebec as a central coordination point in order to deliver marketing lead generation campaigns as well as track any follow-up actions & results with the sales team
- Contribute actively to new product launches. Work closely with product managers & participate to the establishment of specific targets. Provide complete opportunity reports and share market intelligence.
- Input real time data using the company’s CRM system on leads, opportunities, quotes and actions and TSC-related activities
- Actively interact with new and existing customers to promote and sell the TSC brand of solutions.
- Working closely with the field teams to ensure demo units & training are up-to-date.
- Coordinate, track and deliver ACFM training certificates to end customers.
- Working closely with the sales support team to ensure customer quotes are received in a timely basis and then following up to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Working closely with the in-house after sales service team to ensure customer issues are resolved on a timely basis and then following up to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Work within the Companies processes and procedures ensuring compliance to the quality management system, such as ISO 9001:2015.
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy and Procedure.
- Qualified to a minimum HNC level or equivalent
- Previous sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Previous strategic marketing experience preferred (e.g. Inbound Marketing) but not essential
- Previous CRM-based experience preferred but not essential.
- Commercially astute
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Fluency in English (speaking French will be an additional asset)
- Ability to communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Enjoys closing deals
- Preferably a lateral thinker who can work with customers and colleagues to overcome challenges
- Organised and able to multi-task in a demanding environment, comfortable to operate under pressure.
- Confident computer user with supporting skills. Good competencies for Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good Excel competencies to manage import/export of customer list
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and to motivate others in the team
- A proactive approach to problem solving
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the Company and its overall business objectives.