Product Sales Specialist (Milton Keynes Office)
We are currently looking for a Product Sales Specialist to join our talented team at TSC.
The role will involve beginning assigned to a selected portfolio of technologies and product lines. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role between the Business Units, distribution channels and customers.
The position will be based at Milton Keynes Business Unit but will be required to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Has the mission to provide go-to-market technical and commercial guidance to distribution channels (direct sales organisations and third parties) and customers
- Executes practically the BU strategy through the respective marketing plans and in field activities
- Interacts very regularly with sales managers on opportunities with specific focus on first product placement to new accounts
- Assists the sales function through in field activities as products demonstrations, attendance to shows and other company events, gives lectures, webinars and training courses
- Complement or back-up FAE for remote and in field support to sales organisations
- Contributes practically to the development of marketing tools as enablers to the sales organisations
- Completes the CRM, monitors the performance, reports and forecasts in transparency
- Provides customers and market feedback to product line managers and other stakeholders
- Takes strong ownership for promoting the Eddyfi culture, the portfolio of products and associated services through a value proposition
- Contributes proactively to product portfolio expansion by giving ideas, feedback, PR100 documents writing (MRD at first)
- Engage with key opinion leaders in our industries for gathering information, market trends
- Transmits and makes live the company culture and values towards the customers
Experience/ Knowledge Required
- Minimum of five years product sales experience with a minimum of three years in the NDT Industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present product features and benefits to promote new product sales to new and prospective clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain productive work relationships with support groups and clients
- Understanding of CRM, pipeline analyses and market research
- A solid technical background, markets and applications knowledge
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proficiency with suite of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Outlook.
- Flexibility and willingness to meet varied hours.
- Travel is an essential part of this role.